Monthly Charges a lie, equipment a lie...
Canon1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It just never ends with this “company”. 

I had Verizon cell phone device from the day I got a cell phone over 22 years ago. I eventually switched to a fantastic, honest, REASONABLE  provider who I continue to pay less than half of what I was on our family plan.

i recently moved and the prior home owners informed me the home was set up for Comcast or Verizon but his personal opinion was the service with Verizon was better. When I picked myself up off the ground from my uncontrollable laughter I reviewed his statements more seriously and looked into the current offers. I needed internet and minimal tv (for my son as I don’t watch tv) and NO landline. After much research I purchased my own router/modem and extender. However when the tech showed up 4 hours early and rang my bell nonstop, he informed me I couldn’t use ANY other router than theirs (second lie) first one was what my bill would be with and without taxes. He proceeded to do his thing as did I for I had 4 hours of work to do at that time. When finished I thanked him and off he went. I get my first bill and it’s $30.00 higher due to “one time charges-I accept this as I’m actually a reasonable person but put it in my “watch these people” folder. Then the “test drive” ends I suppose which I’m sure was enlightening for maybe one hour of television was consumed from one tv in 2 months. I get my next bill-it’s an additional $30.00 higher than the last one AND I’m being charged rental for an extender that I never requested nor was ever discussed. I couldn’t even tell you where this mystery extender is. 

I should have stuck with my gut and I own that however at this point I’d happily pay the cancellation fee just to never deal with these again-Comcast looks like angels next to Verizon and that’s realllllly saying something. 

God bless you all who continue to get taken by this company-don’t drink the kool aid!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Monthly Charges a lie, equipment a lie...
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Canon,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes