Switch Account

Most Convoluted Billing Statement Imaginable !

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Most Convoluted Billing Statement Imaginable !

Message 1 of 1
(422 Views)

Today I noticed that my home phone bill was a few dollars higher than normal ( I am enrolled in AUTO PAY) so I decided to log into MYVerizon to see what was going on.  What a pain! Spent almost an hour off much needed time trying to figure out how to navigate the site to find the billing info and understand the numerous surcharges and fees. What a joke!

Does anyone feel as helpless as I do with this mess? Thought about calling Verizon but figured it was useless so I decided to post this little mimi rant mainly as a form of self-therapy. Can't help but feel that someone at Verizon has got to see what a big ball of confusion their billing statements are but who gives a :&8# ... oh well back to work ... and having posted this message I hope someone out there in internet land sees it ... that thought makes me feel a tiny bit better but not much 🐵

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.