Moved Overseas Cancelled Vzon but still being billed need Vzon email address
jayn3333

I carefully caled and ordered cancellation / disconnection of servie for 4/15 as we moved overseas.  Today I tried to pay our final bill only to find:

1.  We are still being billed

2.  We have not received a credit for the return of all our equipment

I called overseas to USA today, couldn't be helped  told 'your account is being phased out so i can't see your account'  interesting how I can see a huge message saying my bill is OVERDUE

Totally frustrating, unable to find anywhere (nor could the agent provide me) with an email address.  All she offered was to call back tomorrow when CA was open.

I have to try and settle in a new country and work with time change, I don't need this when I did everything I was asked to, I have my order number, I received a notice of cancellation order but I still have this to deal with.

Please don't tell me where to find contacts, I've looked, I've clicked, I am not going to find it on site..

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Re: Moved Overseas Cancelled Vzon but still being billed need Vzon email address
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jayn3333,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Moved Overseas Cancelled Vzon but still being billed need Vzon email address
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jayn3333,

We didn't get a response from you and as such have closed your Private Support case. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to assist.

Thank you,

AdamG_VZ

0 Likes