Moving Increase in Verizon Pricing
Areyoukidding20

I have been a customer for 8 years and have recently moved with Fios services. I was assured my old plan would be transferred no problem and my "Grandfathered" DVR free for life would be transferred no problem. When your Tech arrived he said I should get new boxes. No mention was ever made of losing my DVR or new pricing. When I received my bill it is now $43 higher a month than it was before. I spoke to 2 reps and a supervisor who told me there was nothing they could do. I didn't ask for new boxes and would actually prefer my old boxes as the new ones are rickety and have no clock but again I was told that was not possible. The Supervisor offered to "help me out" with a plan that was $28 more expensive than what I had been paying but without HBO... How is this helping me out? All I ever agreed to was to pay $15 more per month for anew router.
I feel absolutely scammed as a long time customer. Having customer service reps who can and do do NOTHING is not customer service, it is just wasting more of my time by sitting on the phone waiting to be told I will not be actually helped in anyway. I changed to AT&T wireless off of Verizon Wireless for the exact same reason. I am a single mom trying to deal with everything without having to worry about be taken advantage of by my cable/ internet company. I want the services I had previously at the cost I had agreed to...novel concept apparently to Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Moving Increase in Verizon Pricing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Areyoukidding20,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes