Moving Problem
blue12341

Hello,

I feel helpless and depressed... I moved a couple months ago, stressful enough on  its own.  Asked verizon to move my service (it's expensive, but FIOS is nice)  to the new house and they set up new service at new house and I returned the equipment from the old house.   I was on the automatic deduction and figured that I was finished with the service at the old house.  

Next thing I know I am being billed for two months of service at the old house when I  had already cancelled it!  I've tried talking to customer service and the chat and nobody can explain to me why I have to pay for these two months of service, which were impossible to use without the equipment!

Each time I call they send me more cardboard boxes to send equipment back, but I don't have any of the old equipment! One service representative said that she put in vouchers for me to waive those two months, but when I chatted about it with another representative, they said that the vouchers were denied.

I'm willing to pay for it if someone can just explain to me why I have to.  I've been losing sleep over this and it seems impossible to get answers from anyone.  It all really makes me sad.

I feel like I'm being taken advantage of and I'm not sure what to do.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

😞

0 Likes
Re: Moving Problem
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We received an update that  we hsve spoken to your wife and your billing issue is being addressed and handled.  Please let us know if you need anything additional.

Tonya D.

0 Likes