My 2 Year New Agreeement Problem without a resolution
Bhatt1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed a new two-year contract on November 12, 2019.   The sales representative sent me order review through email and told me that bill will be reduced by $10 dollars with the auto pay. I signed this 2-year contract, with autobill payment.  However, still I do not see that I have a two-year contract.  I have aclled several times since then, and I have received different answers--like your oder did not go through, due to Diseny promotions, we have glizes on systems so on.   Finally, one representive looked carefully and told me that your order is for two years but your profile is not changed.  So she put a ticket to resolve the problem.  But so far, no action has been taken.  I have called several times and spent hours on Chat, but still no resolution.  Now, I am not sure whether I have a contract or not, or should I cancel the service completely because of this confusion.   I will certainly not use auto bill payment, if I am not sure what is the status of my order and agreement.   It is so much confusion.

0 Likes
Re: My 2 Year New Agreeement Problem without a resolution
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Bhatt,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.