My Equipment was lost and now getting a $1600 BILL!!!!
no-more-holds

I returned my equipment with verizon boxes and labels, dropped off at my local post office and month after month I'm receiving bills for like $1600 on my old account. I call each month a bill comes and I am told don't worry it will be credited on your next statement, each time they tell me yes my equipment was received.

this is going on for months! I finally after asking for a supervisor got someone that truly looked into it and my equipment was never found!! I luckily saved the receipts with the tracking number on it, that was on 9/9 equipment was brought to the post office on 5/28. Tonya told me she had submitted a loss ticket. I was told i was going to receive a call backthe following saturday at 3pm, never got that call, i chose that time because I would be at work and cant answer on weekdays. I was called back and a message left but not at the arranged time but at a time i was at work so I could not ask questions. well I have not had an update since, and there is no number to call because they say this is handeled "off line" whatever that means. So I am at their mercy. I have since come back to verizon, received my credit back for returned Optimum equipment right away. 

Verizon, what am I supposed to do??? that was under my husbands name and I dont want his credit ruined! When do you think I will ever get an update??? verizon if you want the account info on this account, not my current account to look into and please give me an update you can private message me and will give you the details.

Oh and another annoying thing is I can't statnd the new DVR's. I can't set a recording time from a search like you could with the old drvs. you have to manually find the show in the guide, scroll to date and time then can set. Its a pain and inconvienence. I was told it is a known problem and unknown when it will be fixed.

My verizon android app does not work at all with setting a remote recording with this new box. I tried all the trouble shooting and still nothing.

Big huge annoyance is all the new Verizon snail mail spam from selling my info to other businesses. How do I know its verizon??? well very easy, they have the spelling of my last name wrong and I tried to have this corrected which they never did. All this spam has my incorrect spelling on it!!!! HAH!!!! Busted!!!! Its not even a common mispelling so can't blame anybody else. Just know I never read it, goes straight to the trash. How come I don't get a discount on my services for my info???? I think that would be a very fair trade. I never answer the home phone, only use it for faxing, why because the only calls it gets are sales calls and the number has been unlisted for like 25 years!!! I wonder how my number got out??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Equipment was lost and now getting a $1600 BILL!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi no-more-holds,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Equipment was lost and now getting a $1600 BILL!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi no-more-holds,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes