My Verizon Bundle Was Changed Without My Permission
papapeana

Yesterday, I called to make changes to my premium channels and spoke with a Verizon CSR that kept trying to sell me a new bundle.  My double play bundle had been $118.98 (undiscounted) and was not tied to the premium channels.  I told the CSR several times DO NOT TOUCH my bundle, just drop the premium channels.  She confirmed that she was not changing the bundle, just dropping the premium channels.  However, when I got my order summary, there was no mention of the premium channels being removed, just that I had gotten a new bundle for $155.99.  I then realized that the CSR slammed me with a $37 higher priced cable bill and reduced service.

I immediately called yesterday to get this fixed and was promissed a callback by 3pm.  At 4pm, I called back and a CSR checked my account notes and indicated I would still get a call back.  Sunday morning I got a call with CALLER ID "unknown" (i didn't answer it with an "unknown" ID), but the voicemail identified themselves as verizon apologized and idicated they would call back, but no call back number for me.  How long does it take to fix a fraudulent order and at what point do I give up and simply report this as slamming fraud to the NJ Board of Public Utilities?

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Bundle Was Changed Without My Permission
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi papapeana,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes