My Verizon Online payment history not accurate. Please fix the issue.
prisaz
Legend

Online payment history over the YEARS show as this. When the payments have surely been made and collected. This is probably more of a cosmetic issue, but I feel it should be corrected if the money had been collected, it should say so.

Anyone else see this?

In Progress

Meaning
"Your payment transaction is being processed."

Thanks

Mark

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Verizon Online payment history not accurate. Please fix the issue.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Hey Mark. That is frustrating not to show the correct information on the site. We can get this addressed for you. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information regarding this and your account.

View solution in original post

Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Hey Mark. That is frustrating not to show the correct information on the site. We can get this addressed for you. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information regarding this and your account.

prisaz
Legend

This issue has been resolved and my account payment history has been updated. I am very happy that Verizon has followed up on this issue, and updated all of my history.

I hope it was not a concern for other customers, but just and isolated incident for my single account.

Kudos to Verizon.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Actually three Verizon employees followed up with this issue. So Thumbs Up and Kudos to all, but there is no place to give kudos in the private support thread. Next Idea.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Great! Glad to hear we were able to help with getting this taken care of. You know, I never noticed there wasn't a kudos place on the private support board. It's a great idea for the redesign of the site. I did notice that posts made there do not get tallied in your account profile under total number of posts either. 

0 Likes