Switch Account

My Verizon Online payment history not accurate. Please fix the issue.

My Verizon Online payment history not accurate. Please fix the issue.

SOLVED
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 1 of 5
(1,178 Views)

Online payment history over the YEARS show as this. When the payments have surely been made and collected. This is probably more of a cosmetic issue, but I feel it should be corrected if the money had been collected, it should say so.

Anyone else see this?

In Progress

Meaning
"Your payment transaction is being processed."

Thanks

Mark

4 REPLIES 4
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 5
(1,121 Views)

Hey Mark. That is frustrating not to show the correct information on the site. We can get this addressed for you. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information regarding this and your account.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 3 of 5
(1,040 Views)

This issue has been resolved and my account payment history has been updated. I am very happy that Verizon has followed up on this issue, and updated all of my history.

I hope it was not a concern for other customers, but just and isolated incident for my single account.

Kudos to Verizon.

Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 4 of 5
(1,038 Views)

Actually three Verizon employees followed up with this issue. So Thumbs Up and Kudos to all, but there is no place to give kudos in the private support thread. Next Idea.

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 5 of 5
(994 Views)

Great! Glad to hear we were able to help with getting this taken care of. You know, I never noticed there wasn't a kudos place on the private support board. It's a great idea for the redesign of the site. I did notice that posts made there do not get tallied in your account profile under total number of posts either. 

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.