My Verizon billing- "service unavailable" all day & night
booah
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have been trying to pay my bill through My Verizon since 11am this morning. 12 hours later, I am still getting the same error message: "http:/service unavailable". So when WILL the service be available so I can give them my money already?!?
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon billing- "service unavailable" all day & night
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please try clearing your cache, and if that does not work, try a second browser.

0 Likes
booah
Enthusiast - Level 2
Days later, STILL THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE! Two different devices, two different browsers, still can't pay my bill. This is ridiculous. Fios has given me SO many reasons to cancel in the last year (including services down for several days on multiple occasions). Now I can't even get to the Pay My Bill section of the website (it's 2015, gimme a break). This just may be the last straw...
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Its not down, so something else is wrong.  Normally people can get by this by clearing cache and sometimes by trying inprivate browsing.

Just a peer here.

What page were/are you on when you get this message?

0 Likes
booah
Enthusiast - Level 2
Clearing cache didn't do anything. Okay, it's not down, but Android phone & ipod touch, both same result. Put password in, page starts to load, then "service unavailable" again and again. Never had an issue with mobile before. Not sure what a reasonable explanation could be with the same problem on two separate browsers, two separate devices over the span of days.
0 Likes
booah
Enthusiast - Level 2
I can sign into the site itself, but clicking on view or pay bill just continues to generate the same error. Hashtag thisisajoke