My bill increased $75 with no notice and no changes to level of service
mgowdf

We exchanged our STB and purchased the Verizon G3100 router.  Suddenly, this week, I see that there is a $75 dollar increase in our bill with no explanation.  We still have the same triple play services, the same internet speed, tv and phone plan but are now being charged $75 more per month!  

I can not tell you how many times I have called Verizon customer support and waited well over an hour only to be disconnected!  The same thing happens with the chat feature.  I wait for hours but have never had an agent respond.  Shame on you, Verizon!

We have been Verizon customers for years! I this your policy for customer retention and loyalty?  Jack up the bill with no notice and with no change in service?  At what point do you even value any customer.  Do I need to take my business elsewhere?   

0 Likes
Re: My bill increased $75 with no notice and no changes to level of service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mgowdf,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes