My bill increased for no reason after waiting on hold for over an hour on hold i hung up and conveni
Glewis

I don't crease for no reason after holding for over an hour with no one picking up I hung up your chat is conveniently not available I'm not paying my bill until you tell me why you've increase me over $80 for no apparent reason I had a contract for two years and you've broken in after 1

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: My bill increased for no reason after waiting on hold for over an hour on hold i hung up and con
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes
Billing
Glewis

Where do I start your representative put me in a 2 year contract only to have it expire one year later and they will not change it and give me back my discounts I told her I could not do a two year contract I was moving and she never told me she was putting me in a one-year contract so I call you I'm on hold for over an hour no one ever picks up I hang up your chat service is conveniently unavailable and then when I finally get through at 11 at night I spent another hour on the phone only to be told that you can the best you can do is give me a $50 credit for my inconvenience and it will be $260 going forward that is ridiculous you treat long-time customers like crap and give good and give new customers good deals and don't offer them for the existing customers to try to keep them I am extremely unhappy with your service and I'm a very unhappy customer and I will be cancelling my service with you as soon as possible

0 Likes
Re: Billing
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Please refer to your escalated case.  You should be receiving private messages that you can respond to.  

0 Likes