My bill increased for no reason after waiting on hold for over an hour on hold i hung up and conveni

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

My bill increased for no reason after waiting on hold for over an hour on hold i hung up and conveni

Message 1 of 4
(611 Views)

I don't crease for no reason after holding for over an hour with no one picking up I hung up your chat is conveniently not available I'm not paying my bill until you tell me why you've increase me over $80 for no apparent reason I had a contract for two years and you've broken in after 1

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: My bill increased for no reason after waiting on hold for over an hour on hold i hung up and con

Message 2 of 4
(602 Views)
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Billing

Message 3 of 4
(604 Views)

Where do I start your representative put me in a 2 year contract only to have it expire one year later and they will not change it and give me back my discounts I told her I could not do a two year contract I was moving and she never told me she was putting me in a one-year contract so I call you I'm on hold for over an hour no one ever picks up I hang up your chat service is conveniently unavailable and then when I finally get through at 11 at night I spent another hour on the phone only to be told that you can the best you can do is give me a $50 credit for my inconvenience and it will be $260 going forward that is ridiculous you treat long-time customers like crap and give good and give new customers good deals and don't offer them for the existing customers to try to keep them I am extremely unhappy with your service and I'm a very unhappy customer and I will be cancelling my service with you as soon as possible

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Billing

Message 4 of 4
(577 Views)

Please refer to your escalated case.  You should be receiving private messages that you can respond to.  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.