My bill is higher than agreed and expected, after the service installation!
vsokme
Enthusiast - Level 1

I changed my order 2-3 days before the installation. 1) I cancelled the router order. The technician confirmed that with the company when he came and we talked on the phone with Verizon for the technician to confirm that the order had changed some days ago. The technician took the router back with him, though in my first bill it appears that I rent the equipment!!!

2) I set the autopay system before the installation, though the charge fee agreed appears to be $10 higher in my first bill, even with the autopay enabled!!!

What is going on?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My bill is higher than agreed and expected, after the service installation!
vsokme
Enthusiast - Level 1

I contacted the support and my request was partially solved. They saw that the router was not delivered so they will give me a credit to the next bill for that, but the Autopay issue was not entirely solved. Even though I applied for the AutoPay a few days before the installation, you will charge me an extra $10 for the first month, but not later. Thank you for your support.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vsokme,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon.  For billing issues, please call during regular business hours.

0 Likes
vsokme
Enthusiast - Level 1

I contacted the support and my request was partially solved. They saw that the router was not delivered so they will give me a credit to the next bill for that, but the Autopay issue was not entirely solved. Even though I applied for the AutoPay a few days before the installation, you will charge me an extra $10 for the first month, but not later. Thank you for your support.

0 Likes