Switch Account

My contract

Contributor WendyC
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(191 Views)

Please have this issue escalated.  

When I returned to Verizon, I had phone and internet only for $104 per month.   Approximately 4 months later, I added cable and DVR.   My bill has constantly been going up.  It’s now over $200 per month including taxes.  I have no movie channels and very few channels at all.  

I contacted Verizon a while back to state this bill is no longer within my budget.  I had fallen behind and requested an extension.  I was told my services would be terminated permanently.   

So, I kept the service on and never caught up the payments.  My services were disconnected twice.  Now, I have discovered that restoral fees have been charged in the amount of $104 each.  This is robbery!

of course I contacted representatives to request a better or reduced package.   I was told that any changes at all would cause the price to be increased.   This is not true as I could return boxes, etc.  

VERIZON restarted my contract when I added cable, although they told me they would not.  They want me to pay $125 for early termination.  They will not allow me to drop cable as the fee for internet only is now $140.  This is crazy!   Please stop holding me hostage. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.