My current bill is wrong and this is what my bill is supposed to be.
lorid53

Connect with us FacebookTwitterGoogle PlusYou Tube To ensure that your Verizon account notifications get to your inbox, please add verizon-notification@verizon.com to your email Address Book or Safe List. Verizon Bill Information LORI, thank you for choosing Verizon! Your order has been received. Welcome to Life on FiOS. Get ready to experience all that FiOS® has to offer. Earlier installation dates are available in most areas, click here or on the button below to change your installation date, or confirm your appointment now! This will allow you to access My Verizon, where you can: - Confirm your installation date - View current services and make changes - Get answers when you need them - View your channel lineup - View instructions on how to get early access to select FiOS TV programming via your eligible mobile device while you wait for your equipment to be installed. Programming includes free premiums such as HBO during the early access period. Confirm Your Appointment Here Order Details Order Number: {edited for privacy} Installation Date: Aug 20, 2014 Order Date: Jul 30, 2014 Installation Date: Aug 20, 2014 Technician Arrival Window: 11:00AM-2:00PM (local time) Your Service Includes: A $400 Verizon Visa® Prepaid Card, which you will receive by mail approximately 90 days after your service has been installed. You can use the card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Please monitor this email address for updates on the fulfillment of your reward. Your FiOS purchase makes you eligible to receive a free LG G pad or up to $200 off any tablet from Verizon Wireless. New 2-yr Verizon Wireless activation required. Watch for your certificate and instructions on how to redeem once your FiOS service is installed. Must install by 10/20/14 to be eligible. Billing Estimate Estimated Monthly Charges This estimate is not your actual bill, which may vary based on activation date, changes you make after the order, duration of promotional discounts, usage, balance, adjustments or installments. Services and Discounts Monthly Amount New Verizon Triple Play $104.99 FiOS Digital Voice Unlimited FiOS TV Extreme HD FiOS Internet 25/25 $10 Exclusive Online Ordering Credit Included $25 Bundle 24 Mo. Credit Included New (Rent): 4 TV Equipment Package $34.99 New Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack $48.99 New Premium Content 12 Mo. 50% Credit -$24.50 New (Rent): Wireless Router $4.99 Estimated Monthly Subtotal $169.46 Taxes, Fees and Other Verizon Charges (see detail) $20.36 Regional Sports Network Fee $2.42 Estimated Monthly Charges $192.24 What to Expect on Your First Bill Your first bill with these services may be higher due to Partial Month and One-Time Charges. Estimated Monthly Subtotal $169.46 Change in Service and Partial Month Services Added (see detail) $16.95 Change in Service and Partial Month Subtotal $16.95 One-Time Charges Existing Outlet Activation @ $29.99 - Installment 1 of 3 $10.00 FiOS Internet Activation Fee @ $49.99 Fee Waived FiOS Internet Installation Charge @ $79.99 Fee Waived One-Time Charges Subtotal $10.00 Estimated First Bill Subtotal $196.41 Taxes, Fees and Other Verizon Charges (see detail) $22.10 Regional Sports Network Fee $2.66 Estimated First Bill Charges $221.17 Glossary and Terms at verizon.com/billingglossary Important Note: In the event you terminate your service in the future, the FiOS router you received at no charge, or are renting on a month to month basis, remains the property of Verizon and must be returned; however, any router you have purchased is yours to keep and should not be returned when service is terminated. Visit My Verizon anytime at myverizon.com. If you need further assistance, you can always reach us at 1.800.VERIZON (1.800.837.4966). Again, thank you for ordering Verizon FiOS. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with the best in entertainment. Sincerely, Your Verizon Team Important Information About Your Service By placing your FiOS Triple Play: FiOS Digital Voice, FiOS Internet, FiOS TV order, you agreed to maintain your bundled services for a minimum of 24 months and that a prorated early termination fee of up to $230 will apply if you cancel your bundled services early. The prorated early termination fee of $230 will be reduced by $10 for each full month toward your minimum term that you complete. There are other terms and conditions that are a necessary part of your agreement which you should review. Those terms are available at verizon.com/terms and are also provided on or before the installation of your FiOS services. If you are a new customer and you don't agree to those additional terms, you can cancel your order before your services are installed without an early termination fee.

0 Likes
Re: My current bill is wrong and this is what my bill is supposed to be.
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

If there is a question in there, nobody is going to find it.

Try a few paragraph breaks and other formatting..

Oh, and if you want to talk to Verizon, click here: Contact Us.  These forums are primarily customer to customer discussions.

Good Luck.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello lorid53,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers, or use Contact Us, as gs0b suggested.

0 Likes
lorid53

I need to send verizon my bill by e-mail they informed me of this, but how exactly do I contact verizon through e-mail. They never told me how they just told me to visit the website.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lorid53,

You would need to get the email address from a Verizon customer service representative.  It would not be a public email address.

0 Likes
lorid53

Thank you for your help

0 Likes