My previous account is in collections, I would simply like to know what collection agency has it
jillsoffice

I personally closed my account in writing at some point in October 2013, but of course I was continued being billed for several months after do to verizons fleecing consumers policy, though I was no longer using their service.  

Like the bates motel, no problem checking in, but no checking out!  I couldn't quit, I had to wait until they were finished billing me for several addtional months.

I was Sent through more dead end hoops then I care to recall right now. Was told so many times how sorry several reps were for my inconvenience, but offered no real results.

But they were simply doing their job as they were trained the good of the billion dollar companies shady policies. Why do I call ploicies shady? By implimenting the policy to not accept cancelations online, verizon gets to "legally" (I use that term very loosley) bill for additional months.

The policy is bogus because anyone anywhere can signup online as long as they have folks credentials. Verizon doesn't care if the person signing up is even the correct person.

Yet I'm given a song and dance about they wouldn't want anyone trying to close somebody elses account! Why?! You don't care who signs up online?

Seriously 64 emails later someone is trying to close my account other then me?! What possible type of no life could they have?!

So whatever for now I give up I'll pay this bill that is not mine because verizon had no right billing me additional months.

Customers are the ones who made you into a billion dollar company, and this is how we're treated by implimenting shady policies? Shame on you.  

So at this point all I want to know is who the mafia's (verizon), goons (collections agencies), are that has my previous account 5857985599 so I can pay this and get it removed from my credit report.  

0 Likes
Re: My previous account is in collections, I would simply like to know what collection agency has it
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: My previous account is in collections, I would simply like to know what collection agency has it
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jillsoffice,

Due to multiple failed attempts to reach you we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you,

^Matthew

0 Likes