My purchased movies
beukemp
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I cancel my Fios account how can I watch the hundreds of dollars of movies I have purchased digitally?

0 Likes
Re: My purchased movies
jonjones1
Legend

@beukempwrote:

When I cancel my Fios account how can I watch the hundreds of dollars of movies I have purchased digitally?

Call 1-800-VERIZON 

i know the movies I purchased on Prime and Apple can be downloaded to your computer or burned on discs.

0 Likes
beukemp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've gotten mixed responses from verizon on the phone versus the internet.

On the phone they say my purchases are gone, I will no longer be able ot view them.

On the internet it says if you maintain your verizon ID and password than I may still be able ot get them. 

I just want to know what Verizon's official response is but cannot find an email address to send a detailed request...

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@beukempwrote:

I've gotten mixed responses from verizon on the phone versus the internet.

On the phone they say my purchases are gone, I will no longer be able ot view them.

On the internet it says if you maintain your verizon ID and password than I may still be able ot get them. 

I just want to know what Verizon's official response is but cannot find an email address to send a detailed request...

Try the executive department which will get you in touch with Verizon escalations 

http://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

Their email contacts are in the individual bio’s