Switch Account

MyVerizon - Error in amount due and bill pay

MyVerizon - Error in amount due and bill pay

Contributor MehMeh
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(242 Views)

When I log in to MyVerizon, it shows me several things:

1. I have a late fee that is due on 1/8/18 (today's date is 7/30/18)

2. My account number changed from a phone number based number to a new number.

3. A mesage further down the page says that there was an error retrieving my information.

4. I am unable to retrieve my current bill but know my balance since I got an email from Verizon a few weeks ago telling me my balance.

My payment history is correct and there is NO late fee due for anything as I am current in my payments. My bill is due on 8/1/2018 and I scheduled the payment by choosing the date and picking "Choose another amount" (it wanted me to pay the "late fee"). I cannot seem to get in touch with ANYONE who can fix this problem and really want it to be fixed ASAP and this was my only recourse that I could find short of spending 3-4 hours on the phone.

Please HELP!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 2
(227 Views)

This is customers helping customers forum. You must either call 1-800-VERIZON and speak to billing. Or try the Verizon online service from here

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

They have a great track record at helping.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.