In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
02-15-2019 06:17 AM - edited 02-15-2019 06:19 AM
I’m so outraged that Verizon saw fit to take away the option to handle MY OWN FINANCIAL INFORMATION! Not only I can’t delete or edit my bank or card information already store on my account, the so call customer service can’t either. I think there is something illegal about this. I will do my research. A company can’t hold your financial information “hostage”, I’m pretty sure of that. Any thought or answers, VERIZON FIOS? I would like to have this issue resolved ASAP. I’m sure that adding the tab and related mapping isn’t going to put your off of business.
Please, get it resolve pronto.
02-15-2019 10:09 AM
Verizon offers many ways to pay your invoice each month.
1) via check through the mail.
2) via one time payment from your online web portal or through the Fios app.
3) cash at any Fios store location.
4) over the phone for a fee.
5) auto pay (which I never recommend)
6) credit card or debt card payment on the web or at a payment kiosk.
when you enter a credit or debit card on your account it is encrypted and if not used for 6 months it falls off. The online representative cannot view your card information. It is under secure sockets layer (SSL) in your account page.
the Verizon website under your account login can be used to pay with card on account, another card be it credit or debit for a one time payment. Or you can use your bank account or gift cards.
when you set up the payment you did not read the terms and conditions.
02-19-2019 01:32 PM
EXACT same scenario just happened to me. I am fuming while Verizon is laughing as they transfer me/us to department after department knowing there is nothing they will do about it and nothing I/we can do about it.
05-18-2019 06:08 PM
I answered this type of inquiry previously.
I stated if fios is like the wireless division it should fall off after 6 months of non use for payments. I also said customer service may be able to assist.
the easiest way is simply delete the card from the saved payment and enter a new card.
07-08-2019 01:45 PM
I found it! (just by chance because it's not obvious.) Go to Billing, 'View Bill', 'Saved Payment Methods'. On the next screen, click the Edit link next to the card you want to remove. On the next screen, click on 'Remove Card' at the bottom.