NO VCAST FOR WINDOWS 7??????
marketwizard

On Monday, as a hedge fund manager, I'm going to begin shorting the stock of Verizon for as long as it takes for my broker to come back and tell me "there's no more stock to short temporarily" as I'm sure they'll find more.  The reason?

I was told that Verizon's "VCast" software does NOT work FOR WINDOWS 7 64-BIT.  In addition, the CS rep that told me this said her supervisor made it clear that there is no plan in progress to make Vcast for Win 7 64-bit.  This means that people will soon find out that Verizon cell phones are about to stop working with about 70% of the pc's being sold because without Vcase, NONE of the functionalities designed to sync the computer with your phone and your phone with your computer will work.

So watch VZ stock dive about 35% especially when I announce this on my investment blog read by over 2mm people

Note to management:  THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE HEARD SO EITHER YOUR CS REP IS A **bleep** AND GAVE ME FALSE INFO . THIS IS NOTHING BUT TOTAL CORPORATE SUICIDE.

0 Likes
Re: NO VCAST FOR WINDOWS 7??????
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello marketwizard

Your thread has been locked, as this board is meant for discussion of residential products and services. Please feel free to post it again in the appropriate section of the wireless forum

Regards,
ElizabethS

0 Likes