Name On My Account

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Name On My Account

Message 1 of 2
(385 Views)

The name on my account has changed again. after haveing it changed from my moms name to mine over two years ago and no one knows why. I have been paying the bill on the Fios app. so I wasnt seeing the accual bill, the account was changed two years ago to my name {edited for privacy} now the the accont is {edited for privacy} with my moms name. So whats going on here, I dont even know when it was changed back to my moms name. Now I have to see how I can fix this.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Name On My Account

Message 2 of 2
(382 Views)

Hi BklynRuben58,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.