Need Customer Advocate, please
TomHP

In the past two days I updated my service to the 1 gig, custom tv and digital voice. I previously had the 75mbps service, extreme tv, and digital voice.

The rep I sealed with and have the chat logs for gave me a quote and since then I have had to agree to multiple quotes trying for them to be able to bill my account correctly. It started as one fee, then the rep said I need to sign up at another fee and after the install they would adjust the price. I have all of this documented from the chat logs.

Since then, I have had three total chats, and 5 customer service phone calls. I spoke to one supervisor who understood the error verizon made in pricing my promised service and was going to discount my bill by $19 to $20 for my contract duration (24 months). She promised to call back at 5pm yesterday and send me an email. I have not heard back. Then I called again and was promised a supervisor would call me back at 745pm last evening and I have still bot heard back. 

I account payment shown is still incorrect, nothing has changed, I have been promised by other reps to have this escalated and fixed and have received nothing.

I have all of my chat logs and offer emails. Can you please have a customer advocate contact me to resolve a verizon issue?

Thank you.

Tom

0 Likes
Re: Need Customer Advocate, please
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi TomHP,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes