Need help resolving a Verizon pricing issue on my 2 year renewal
Thomajc

My 2 year agreement was scheduled to end on Feb 2 so I called to renew my services on Jan 1.  The representative on the phone reviewed my account and said I could keep my TV and phone the same but upgrade my internet to 300/300 for $2 more per month.  I agreed and receieved an estimated bill for ~$208 per month.  The new service required a new ONT, wiring and backup system, which occurred on Jan 11.  Then when my bill arrived in the mail my price was $238.  I called customer serice and reviewed my account and said an error was made on the original quote, it was $30 too low.  The error was on Verizon's part but they want me to pay for it.   I have placed numerous phone calls asked for my issue to be escalated twice but so for no customer service other than my autopay being hit for the $238 fee.  Very poor customer service for a 41 year customer -- it appears only new customers get help.  I would like someone from Verizon to investigate what remedy can be performed -- it seems simple to me -- a $30 per month credit for the 24 month period so my bill  matches your estimate.  I look forward to hearing from you. thanks, 

0 Likes
Re: Need help resolving a Verizon pricing issue on my 2 year renewal
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Thomajc,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes