Need to Speak to a SUPERVISOR
IRC2
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: Need to Speak to a SUPERVISOR
IRC2
Enthusiast - Level 1

What a horrible mess. No wonder the cost of my phone is so expensive.  I would like to speak with a supervisor.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
k2graphics
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon is awful + I'll try anything once, so awhile back I tried the online forum. All I got was a canned response (not even sent to my email, just online) of superfluous lip-service. I get the impression that the people who're responsible for answering these posts are playing a numbers game and are self-serving + ineffective.

Yesterday I called Verizon regarding a complex billing issue. For the 2nd time in a month, the rep promised to contact the person of record (AND for the 1st time their supervisor) who'd be able to resolve it. She said that someone should certainly contact me today about it. Guess what -- nobody did! AARRRRRRRGH !!!

There's a very interesting book out called Captive Audience (by Susan Crawford) that discusses the sad state of affairs.

0 Likes
Some Forum Suggestions and Guidelines
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@k2graphics wrote:

... I get the impression that the people who're responsible for answering these posts are playing a numbers game and are self-serving + ineffective ...

I'm going to respond using standard size fonts,  Hope that's OK.

As far as I've been able to determine, there are no "people who're responsible for answering these posts" as such.  These forums are specifically designed to allow users to interact with other users and share experiences and solutions.  This is called "peer-to-peer" style.

In addition there are several moderators who help out and keep an eye on things, maintain the flow of information, and direct inquiries to more effective locations.  Also there are VZ support employees who help with issues that another user cannot address, because such issues require contact directly with Verizon Communications.

Therefore if you need to address an issue that can only be handled by the company or one of its employees, you should perhaps start there rather than posting to these forums.

Good luck and I hope you get the hang of things soon.

Re: Some Forum Suggestions and Guidelines
k2graphics
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, I'd tried these forums at the suggestion of those Verizon professionals.

IMHO, when there's a complex issue (not necessarily technical), many of them just want to "pass the buck" rather than refer to someone who can truly help. They're glad to help when the resolution is simple.

Monday I called Verizon and the rep said she'd send emails + that someone should contact me on Tuesday. Now it's Thursday + the only person who called me was someone taking a survey on how well Verizon "solved" my problem. Woman Frustrated

0 Likes
Re: Some Forum Suggestions and Guidelines
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

K2graphics,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello k2graphics,

We didn't hear from you via the private support case and we are closing it due to no response. Let us know if you still need help,

Thanks,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
MY REQUEST Re: Some Forum Suggestions and Guidelines
k2graphics
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nearly a week ago I requested that a supervisor/manager telephone me + a forum representative implied that she would reach out to other departments + that I'd get a call. Has not happened.

I'd rather speak to someone than go through the web right now. Please ensure that happens soon!

0 Likes
Re: MY REQUEST Re: Some Forum Suggestions and Guidelines
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello k2graphics

No one here can assist you with any contact you have had with Verizon outside of the escalation process that was provided by your private support case.  You will need to contact whoever you spoke with, directly

0 Likes