Re: MY REQUEST Re: Some Forum Suggestions and Guidelines
k2graphics
Enthusiast - Level 3

Elizabeth,

This is so tiring. Please have someone in management phone me.

OK?

Thanks.

0 Likes
k2graphics
Enthusiast - Level 3

Having someone in management contact me by phone is the least you could do after a forum rep promising me that would happen a week ago.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

I can't do that. Moderators only work with the forum itself. We do not have access to internal phone numbers.  The best we could offer is to re-open your private support case.

0 Likes
k2graphics
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, please reopen. But in the meantime, please try to have someone with authority contact me, preferably by phone. Please email me with specifics as to what you can do to help me in addition to reopening this.

THank you.

0 Likes
k2graphics
Enthusiast - Level 3

And, please clarify what you meant by what you're able to do because I'm confused. 

And yet another billing due date is fast approaching without my issue being addressed.

Thank you + have a good holiday.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

We have reopened your support case.

Please follow the instructions you were given in the 7th post of this thread to access your support case and interact with the support agents.  They will not see your posts here on the public board.

0 Likes
Need to Speak to a SUPERVISOR
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Moved to a separate topic for greater exposure

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

k2graphics,

We have closed your case out once again due to no response. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Re: Need to Speak to a SUPERVISOR
sammywright

Depending on the issue that you are needing to speak to somone about. If its billing just call in and get someone in billing. The only thing they can say is sure however if the agent is right about the issue the mgr will tell you the same thing that the first person you talked to will say.

0 Likes
Re: Need to Speak to a SUPERVISOR
Lauram11

Please help me I am disabled I have been in the hospital al iott I am a long time customer i get paid on Sept 1 that's when I can pay other international charity place is also paying I was told me Williams's is reviewing my account to  shut me off I cannot afford to give verizo n fifty dollars i have nurses that visit with me if they can't talk to me they don't come to help me I don't want to put my health at risk why would verizo n want to do that can you please help me thank you very much Laura mart z {edited for privacy}

0 Likes