Switch Account

Need to Speak to a SUPERVISOR

Need to Speak to a SUPERVISOR

Copper Contributor k2graphics
Copper Contributor
Message 11 of 22
(3,478 Views)

Elizabeth,

This is so tiring. Please have someone in management phone me.

OK?

Thanks.

Copper Contributor
Message 12 of 22
(3,475 Views)

Having someone in management contact me by phone is the least you could do after a forum rep promising me that would happen a week ago.

Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 13 of 22
(3,473 Views)

I can't do that. Moderators only work with the forum itself. We do not have access to internal phone numbers.  The best we could offer is to re-open your private support case.

Copper Contributor
Message 14 of 22
(3,339 Views)

Yes, please reopen. But in the meantime, please try to have someone with authority contact me, preferably by phone. Please email me with specifics as to what you can do to help me in addition to reopening this.

THank you.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Message 15 of 22
(3,336 Views)

And, please clarify what you meant by what you're able to do because I'm confused. 

And yet another billing due date is fast approaching without my issue being addressed.

Thank you + have a good holiday.

Moderator Moderator
Message 16 of 22
(3,313 Views)

We have reopened your support case.

Please follow the instructions you were given in the 7th post of this thread to access your support case and interact with the support agents.  They will not see your posts here on the public board.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

Moderator Moderator
Message 17 of 22
(3,282 Views)
Employee Employee
Employee
Message 18 of 22
(3,173 Views)

k2graphics,

We have closed your case out once again due to no response. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

Contributor sammywright
Contributor
Message 19 of 22
(3,161 Views)

Depending on the issue that you are needing to speak to somone about. If its billing just call in and get someone in billing. The only thing they can say is sure however if the agent is right about the issue the mgr will tell you the same thing that the first person you talked to will say.

Contributor Lauram1
Contributor
Message 20 of 22
(1,030 Views)

Please help me I am disabled I have been in the hospital al iott I am a long time customer i get paid on Sept 1 that's when I can pay other international charity place is also paying I was told me Williams's is reviewing my account to  shut me off I cannot afford to give verizo n fifty dollars i have nurses that visit with me if they can't talk to me they don't come to help me I don't want to put my health at risk why would verizo n want to do that can you please help me thank you very much Laura mart z {edited for privacy}

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.