Switch Account

Need to file a complaint ASAP as there is absolutely no help from Verizon Customer Service

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Need to file a complaint ASAP as there is absolutely no help from Verizon Customer Service

Message 1 of 2
(489 Views)

I have been trying to reach customer serive to file a complaint. I have been with verizon for more than 5 years. I have been paying for 3 DVRs and I already mailed a DVR with issue. I filed a complaint with some filipino guy (and not just one of them).

They told me a complaint has been filed with no tracking number whatsoever. Today I got a mail where they asking me to return back a DVR or pay $500 fine. **bleep**??!?!?!

I spent so much time on this crap. This is the worst piece of &^#@ I have ever witnessed.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Need to file a complaint ASAP as there is absolutely no help from Verizon Customer Service

Message 2 of 2
(475 Views)
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.