Netflix Promotion Frustration
onthefence7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have searched these forums and noticed that this is a reocurring problem. I have called verizon, they said they would fix it- it has not been fixed. My initial email verifying my instilation reads "Your FiOS purchase makes you eligible to receive 12 months of Netflix service ($8.99 x 12 months). Watch for an e-mail on how to redeem in the next 30 days." Watch for an email, you say? So I watched, and waited and here I am, still paying for netflix, although it should be FREE. So I called Verizon, they connected me to the promotions guy, he said he would resend the email. He verified my email address, all was well. And then I watched and waited. STILL NO EMAIL. I would really love to stop paying for something that should be free with my verizon package. My husband and I are seriouslly considering leaving Verizon because of the customer service employees that have now lied over and over to us. Can someone please actually help me so I don't have to leave Verizon?? I enjoy Verizon otherwise, but the fact that this is a trending issue seems to make Verizon out to be liars in terms of giving free netflix. 

0 Likes
Re: Netflix Promotion Frustration
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.