Never Received $100 Visa Giftcard E-mail
Digit1

Please review my case, I have received 2 chat rep confirmations of eligibility for this $100 Visa Giftcard.  I have correspondence stating eligibility of $100 Visa promo, which I have provided via mail last week.  I definitely feel cheated and disappointed at Verizon's false advertisement tactics to onboard new Fios customers.  I never received an e-mail to redeem the $100 visa giftcard (I checked my spam folder as suggested by chat reps with no luck).  It's almost 3 months since I signed up for Fios and no e-mail has arrived at my inbox.  Even before presenting my proof of eligibility to a chat rep on facebook messenger, the chat rep was very dismissive and quick to state that I was not eligible.  I was misinformed and only after I provided the proof via uploading images did the rep confirm eligibility.  The rep then proceeded to dismiss me by providing a customer service number to call (yet another headache).   

As a Verizon Fios customer, I should not have to jump through hoops to receive a promo that should have been honored by Verizon on the 31st day of installation.     

Order Date: 12/01/2019 (qualifying date for offer) 

My order# xxxxxxxxx1763 

Installation Date: December 11, 2019

I mailed the corresponding documentation showing my eligibility for this offer to Verizon Wireless mailing address: "

Mailing addresses

Customer Service
Verizon Wireless
Correspondence
P.O. Box 408
Newark, NJ 07101-0408

"   

I have not received any correspondence as of yet.  Please review, thank you.

imageimageimageimage

0 Likes
Re: Never Received $100 Visa Giftcard E-mail
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Digit,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes