Never Received Promotional Rewards Card
MrPaperclip

I signed up for Verizon Fios Gigabit plan in August of 2018 and was supposed to receive a Visa Prepaid Rewards card. I recieved an email at the beginning of my service but havent gotten anything since:

In addition to your new Fios® service, you are eligible to receive a Visa® prepaid reward card. Your new card begins processing 65 days after your Fios installation. 

Keep track of your reward:

• After 65 days of service, we'll send you an email letting you know that we've started processing your reward.
  • We'll ship your reward to your service address via USPS within 90 days of your activation.

Thanks for choosing Verizon.

I contacted support and they could not help me on the matter and even gave me the wrong contact number.

Hoping I can get this resolved

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Never Received Promotional Rewards Card
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi MrPaperclip,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes