Never Received Second $50 Verizon Gift Card from Signup
Daxstryd
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am spending way too much time on this. When I switched to Fios, I was promised two $50 Verizon gift cards. I was able to receive and redeem one easily. The second has been impossible. First, the redemption website said I risked losing my second card because my account was past due. My account has never been past due. When I called Verizon Support, they agreed my account was not past due and gave me a phone # to call gift card support, because billing agents couldnt help. I called gift card support and the agent agreed I was owed a gift card and was very apologetic. She said this has been happening alot lately and she would create a new one and mail it to my home address. She did warn that it could take 30 days to fulfill. Its been more than 30 days and nothing. I am feeling like I was taken for a ride and that Verizon just said what they had to in order to get my business. I would like what is owed to me...at this point a bill credit is all i want - thats what the gift card would have been used for anyway.....Looking forward to hear what Verizon has to say

Re: Never Received Second $50 Verizon Gift Card from Signup
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Daxstryd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes