Never Received my $250 Gift Card
doctorderwin

i was promised one in the form of my $250 visa gift card they told me it would come in about 3 months and i'm getting very irritated with the quality of verizon and how little they answer their phones and how much work it is to just get to an actual person. 

i am highly upset, and i'd like my gift card.

And also Verizon has raised my bill a countless amount of times and they are completely unfair to customers and it's starting to create a split in my household i would like my $250 visa card or i CAN TAKE VERIZON TO COURT FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.  Shame on verizon for their horrible customer service nothing has improved in the last years you all are still bad at service and keeping customers.

0 Likes
Re: Never Received my $250 Gift Card
dodgers123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the exact same problem! We ordered the "Triple Play" in early March exclusively to receive the Verizon $250 prepaid card- otherwise we would have ordered the "Double Play."  We have not gotten the promised card, rather, we are being told by multiple customer service representatives that there is "nothing we can do" because there is "no record." 

This is extremely disappointing, Verizon.  I , too, and completely shocked by the rudeness and lack of customer service of the Verizon employees. It seems like they will say anything to get your business, and then not follow through. If this is not resolved this month, we will be canceling our service.

*Note that there are many people with this same problem on the Support message boards!*

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dodgers123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
doctorderwin

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'm saying, that is the only reason i ever considered the triple play i wanted just the double because i don't need a home phone and not to mention they had made another whole bill and complete had a differnet home number then the one i currently had and i had to  ventrue from hell and back to get in contact with the right people to get the bill fixed and refunded to my account.

0 Likes
doctorderwin

Why does his problem get escalated when his is the same exact thing as mine? I'm sick of verizon. i'm strongly considering switching

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi doctorderwin,

You stated that Verizon has given you a time frame on when you should expect to receive your gift card.  Is the card late?  If so, when should you have received it? 

0 Likes
doctorderwin

The Person i talked to ( i forget their name) said two months into the service i would be recieving  a card. That was march 4th, now it's almost july and still not a single thing. i'd just like to have the card and stop dealing with verizon's lack of customer assistance. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi doctorderwin,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 
Since we have not heard back from you, we are now closing out your private support case. If you still require assistance please feel free to create a new post on your original thread. 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Doctorderwin,

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Josh

0 Likes