Re: Never Received my $250 Gift Card
bfjred

We also never received our visa card - no communications at all about it.  I chatted online and called multiple times and there is no information on it.  I was transferred multiple times and referred to the rebate provider.  We ordered our service from a door to door rep that promised we would get the $250 visa card.  We don't know if he made a mistake or tried to deceive us.  My profile shows a 24 month contract.  No one would agree to such a contract without getting something for it.  We would have never left Time Warner if we knew that we would have such a bad experience.  At least they had a local office that you could go to if you had a problem.    

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bfjred,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Apologies we were unable to reach the conclusion you were hoping for, bfjred. Please let us know if you have any other questions or issues with your service by posting on our public boards.

Best,

Art

0 Likes
bfjred

Thank you for your reply Art!  I am sorry you could not resolve the problem with the gift card. I understand that I am not the only person with your represenative pulling the same bait $ switch sign up. I have his written paper stating that the card would be included with a 2 year sign up. What I need from you is the address of Verizon, to file a claim in small claims court in the Town of Tonawamda NY. I am also calling "newspower " so that this becomes public thus preventing other people from being thicked by this fraud.

0 Likes
MickeyM1

Hello LawerenceC.

Can you also escalate my issue to a Verizon agent please. I signed up on April 1, 2014 and still have not received my $250 VISA Gift Card. I will do your standard "Copy Paste Script" as soon as you let me know that my problem has been addressed.

Thank you.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello MickeyM

You should first check the status of your card here: http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/  and depending what that says, you will need to contact Verizon directly.

0 Likes