Never received $100 Amazon gift card promised at sign up
Notable

I was supposed to recieve a $100 Amazon gift card for signing up for Fios back in January. I contacted support after I was with Verizon for 6 months, and the feature to redeem the card in the app did nothing. They told me they would get it sent to my email but it never came. I tried contacting support again, who sent me to their "gift card department." There, I spoke with a woman who said the gift card was already sent (it wasn't) and to check my spam. I explained I have other email from Verizon coming through, but that I have never recieved any gift card. It felt borderline close to being scammed. She said she had to speak with her manager, and that they would be sending another gift card my way. Nothing. This was a few months ago, and as you can imagine, I thought I was conned, and filed it in my backlog of things to do to follow up.

Anyway, this forum post is a last ditch effort. Hoping a customer service representive who isn't going to take me for a ride can see this and fix things.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Never received $100 Amazon gift card promised at sign up
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Notable,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes