Never received $300 pre-paid Visa debit card
seanachie1

I really need to have this matter escalated to a Verizon agent, please.

I have had numerous e-mail and telephone exchanges with other Verizon employees.  The last of these (dated February 5, 2014)  resulted in an e-mail from Verizon promising to send the card.  This e-mail message can be provided upon request.

There has been no contact from Verizon since sending this message.  Needless to say I have not received the debit card, which was part of the advertised package that i responded to online.  

Verizon needs to live up to the terms of it's agreement with me, or release me from the terms of the contract so that i may discontinue not only the bundled phone, internet and cable, but 2 cell phones as well.

Clearly Verizon stands to lose significantly more than $300 if t does not honor the terms of it's agreement with me. 

0 Likes
Re: Never received $300 pre-paid Visa debit card
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes
seanachie1

Anthony - I will have resolution when Verizon fulfils i's contractual obligations to me and sends the Visa gift card.  In the meantime, I would request that the status of this case be changed to open, until final resolution.

0 Likes
tcdad60

Did you ever receive your pre-paid Visa debit card?

0 Likes
seanachie1

No, I haven't received it. 

0 Likes
tcdad60

Wondering if Verizon requires "Online" sign-up to qualify 
for rebate card; continue to receive advertising flyers with
$250 Visa prepaid card offer captioned "ONLINE OFFER ONLY"

0 Likes
seanachie1

I received regular mail solicitations from Verizon containing the $300 gift card offer - sometimes several in one week.  I signed up online for the identical offer from the mailings.  Apparently it was what the company was offering at that particular time.

And, in case you're going to ask, no I have not yet received the gift card, despite repeated assurances that it would be forthcoming. 

I will not wait much longer before pulling the plug on all my verizon services.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 

We hadn't heard from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
-Amanda_M 

0 Likes
Never received $300 pre-paid Visa debit card
jp1010

I signed up to Verizon Fios back in 12-6-13. I did it online which it had the $300 prepaid visa card. It had to be done before 12-8-13 which I did. I finished my order with a representative over the phone which at the end of the conversation told me I would be getting the Visa too. I called last week to inquire about it they said It doesn't show in my plan which I clearly remember it did. This is a scam I asked how much would it take to cancel my contract and they said $200. In a way I'm really thinking canceling Verizon Fios. The only reason is that they can't keep their word. Very dissapointed customer.

0 Likes