Re: Never received $300 visa prepaid card
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

mghan,

We haven't heard back from you in awhile & so we are closing the private support case at this time. If you still need assistance, please create a new post and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,
Paul C.

0 Likes
markehrens

I have run into issues also. Talked to the lady on the phone today. She said they did not offer the card for internet only, that it was triple play deals only. That's true now, but when I signed up they had it as a promo for any FIOS contract, I even verified with the person I signed up with. Today, she said I had to show her the screenshot of the old offer, and of course I did not forsee hitting this problem so I did not save it. Now I passed up a good deal on cable that is no longer availble and got jilted out of my card!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello markehrens

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed your private support case due to no response. Please feel free to make a new post anytime you need help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon renegged on my $300 gift card
markehrens

Verizon renegged on my $300 gift card then closed my case without contacting me. They seem to be doing this a lot. Does anyone know how to escalate these issues?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon renegged on my $300 gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi markehrens,

Your private support case has been reopened.  The agents are waiting for a reply from you.  Please respond in your support case thread.

0 Likes
radtechdude

Hi,

I still have not received my $300 visa prepaid card. Verizon contacted me and said it had been resolved. They told me that it would take 4 weeks. That was last month and it still has not arrived !! I cannot believe they would tell me it was on the way and it isn't! I'm not sure how to get this resolved. Anyone else have this happen to them?

0 Likes
skelly1

I'm noticing a number of posts about not getting their $300, card.  I have yet to receive mine and when I have inquired online, they continue to have me call customer service.  Calling customer service is an absolute nightmare, because you can rarely speak to a human.  I'm guessing I should just bite the bullet and find an evening when I am able to sit on hold, but seeing all of these posts, I'm starting to think I was duped into signing up for the 2 year contract. 

On a side note, it costs 69.99 for the Redzone??? When I was with comcast, I paid $7,00 a month and got the redzone plus another 10 sports channels.  This is ridiculous.

0 Likes
typicallytaurus

When I signed up for my 2 year contract, they were offering a $100 visa prepaid card, the next mailing I got after was promoting the $300 visa card. I called to ask if I could get that, and they told me I wasn't able to because if I wanted that, they'd have to cancel my contract, which would violate my contract and I would have to pay the cancellation fees. Reading the posts, they had apparently been offering the $300 card concurrently with the $100 offer.  I've been a loyal Verizon customer for over 3 years and think this is wrong, not rewarding loyal customers. I received my card, but never received the postcard with the activation code. So I have a $100 card, instead of a $300 card and I can't activate it to use. Just seems like Verizon is more interested in getting new customers and trapping them in a contract then actually rewarding loyal customers for their loyalty. I won't be renewing with Verizon after my contract is up because of this entrapment. In my opinion, Verizon isn't keeping up their side of the contract.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi typicallytaurus,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes