Re: Never received $300 visa prepaid card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jbedi1110,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Lughsan1

No I cannot check that page.  It will not let me log in.

I cannot access the email address I signed up for vreizon services originally from as I canceled that service so it is almost impossible to find that original 'mailer'

*sigh*

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please refer to this post. It should help you fix the login issue:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Email-Account-Password-Lockout/m-p/744863

0 Likes
Lughsan1

I tried that password reset all day and it keeps telling me to try again later.  

Terribly frustrating.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lughsan,

Try contacting Verizon directly through either Contact Us or the Support page.

0 Likes
Lughsan1

Thanks, though that was a circle round to find any way to even email them.  I do not hold out much hope that they will ever make good on the gift card I was promised despite never missing a payment and even upgrading my services.

The website says:

Your username is your Verizon Order Number. You received this Order Number when you placed your order for Verizon Services, and it can be found on your order confirmation e-mail. Your login credentials (username and password) were also provided on a reward notification postcard that was recently sent to you by Verizon via US Mail.

And the answer is NO no they do not let me login and NO No they did not mail me anything at all.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you, Lughsan

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Clay76

Please add me to the list of people who never got their $300 prepaid card.  On the line with customer service now and having a rather terrible experience.  I've been on hold for just about 40 minutes.  Just spoke to a supervisor and I am getting absolutely nowhere there as well.

I need this escalated to someone who is empowered to correct the problem.

Thank you.

Clay

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

What did the supervisor tell you?

0 Likes
Clay76

The supervisor insisted that my bundle did not quality.  They said I was getting promotional discounts that excluded me from the gift card program.  I am getting no greater discounts than anyone else that signs up for the bundle.  The gift card offer was for doing a 2 year contract with the bundle I selected.  Nowhere along the way was there any kind of indication that by taking the default bundle discounts I would not get the gift card.  The supervisor also insisted that no one could fix this. 

I persisted and was transferred in to the promotional card department and they stated they would honor the bundle offer and were going to add the card to my account.  They stated I should get it within the next 30-45 days.  However, I have no email confirmation of this and as far as I know, i'll have to call again in 30 days to go through all of this again.

If the problem has been corrected, that's great, but I would like some communication confirming that I will be getting the card and that my current pricing is not going to be changed or impacted by this.

Furthermore, Verizon should take proactive measures based on the number of complaints on this forum alone regarding the issue.  I'm sure there are at least as many people who have given up and will not be getting their card that should.  We shouldn't all have to call or post these issues to get what we were promised.

Thanks,

Clay

0 Likes