Re: Never received $300 visa prepaid card
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello clay76

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LordUrsus
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is the closest thing I've found to getting an answer to the question "Where is my gift card?" We've bought the packages, and even upgraded them. Jumped through all of the hoops and kept our account current. However, there is still no card and no contact numbers. Any help available?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Have you checked here for the status of your giftcard?

http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/

Have you contacted Verizon customer support to inquire about the card?

Contact Us

0 Likes
LordUrsus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon customer service has been a joke.

The first time I called them they told me that they had just mailed the card.

The second time I called them, they told me that the "$40 discount" I received on my bill was in lieu of the card. I refuted that and the promotions department said that they would send me the card since I signed up online.

My wife called them today and they gave her the $40 discount story along with "We sent you a $200 credit on a tablet instead". We don't want to pay Verzion $50/month for a "free" tablet. We want the $300 gift card that Verizon initially offered.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LordUrsus,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
LordUrsus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, 24 hours since a response from the Moderator and still no contact from an agent. 

0 Likes
sri4monroe

It has been more than 3 months since i got an email telling me that you're card is being shipped out. It seems Verizon guys stay in Moon and they ship the card from Moon as i never received the card. What kind of organization are you guys running. When you advertise that you will give $300 Amazon gift card after you sign up,and when we after sign up it takes more than 3 months to track my order. At the end they tell me that they no longer issue Amazon cards so i have to take the Visa Prepaid cards. It is all false advertising by Verizon.  

0 Likes
pandariot

I also never received mine. Can someone from Verizon please contact me? Thanks.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pandariot,

You can check the status of your card here:

http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/

Have you contacted Customer Support to ask about the card?

Contact Us

0 Likes
Staceyevacaleb

I am literary having the exact same problem, the only reason I signed up for the two year contact was the $300 promotional gift card. That was in may, we are now headed into August and everytime I sign on to my Verizon account the date changes. One rep told me it was sent on the 8th of July, so why on the 22nd am I still waiting?? When my bill is due they sure send me enough reminders and things in the mail so I know they have my address correct. Its absolutely ridiculous that I have to call and argue about a PROMOTIONAL gift card. Now it says I will get it on or around the 25th (last week it said the 19th and the week before that it said the 12th). So so so frustrating. I pay over $200 a month for service, I don't think I am asking to much to get a $300 gift card. For a company that received an award for customer service you really have some work to do.

0 Likes