Switch Account

Never received prepaid Visa card

Never received prepaid Visa card

Contributor brucebowman
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(570 Views)

I signed up for FIOS in December of 2014 and have yet to receive the pore-paid Visa card offered as part of the promotion. Reaching  Verizon on the phone concerning this matter is impossible, so I'm resorting to a post.  Is there a number to call or an email?  

3 REPLIES 3
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
(559 Views)

You can check the status of your reward here: https://rewards.verizon.com/

If that does not give you the information you need, you will need to contact Verizon directly.

Contributor brucebowman
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(523 Views)

If I could find a way to contact Verizon directly on this matter, I wouldn't be posting in the forum.  Your customer service is a labyrinth of phone trees and web sites, none of which help me.  I might as well be trying to contact the NSA.

The site you supplied says I'm not shown in the database.  Since I believe I signed up using the link provided in the pre-paid card offer, I find that hard to believe.  Please tell me who/how to contact regarding this.  Thank you.

Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 4 of 4
(509 Views)

Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.