Never received retail merchant card for FIOS self-installation.
Betzross

Upgraded to FIOS triple play in April and have never receieved the $100 retail merchant card that was promised for choosing self-installation of our new service.  I've talked with a dozen Verizon support staff over the phone and no one has been able to help me.  These prolonged, frustrating calls always end with a kind person assuring me that it will be taken care of and I will receive the email or card in the mail but I they are just lying to get me off the phone and make this not their problem.  I can't help but think this sort of thing is intentional and enough people just give up, but it's deplorable.  How do I get a hold of someone in Verizon support who can TRULY resolve this issue?  I can't talk to another person who tells me that they don't see anything on my record or that something has been mailed or will be mailed -- I need to hear from someone with the authority to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Never received retail merchant card for FIOS self-installation.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Betzross,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Never received retail merchant card for FIOS self-installation.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Betzross-

We haven't heard back from you so we're going to close your private support case. If you need further assistance, please create a new post.

Thank you!

Amera_VZ

0 Likes