New service switch corrupted account
Carumba

I have been a happy FIOS customer for 5 years at this location and years before in my prior location. Not so happy at the moment. I decided to switch to Internet & You tube TV about a month ago from my TV package & DVR setup. I set up a chat, and the changes were put in place and all was great until last Saturday. Chat again for 1.5 hrs only to be told they can't fix due to corrupt account. Told 24-48 hrs to fix. I called mid afternoon Tues and was told my account was now active, but it would take a hour to put me back to where I was. They would call in an hour. No call, so I called late in the afternoon. I was put on hold, and told that part of my old service was stuck in my profile, and the "back office" had to fix. Again, told 24-48 hrs. Okay, I still have some internet at least, so I can post to the forum, but I am frustrated at the number of calls and time put in to resolve. I hope this message might make a difference in getting a resolution.

0 Likes
Re: New service switch corrupted account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Carumba,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes