No $100 prepaid VISA received.
dferguson60

In late July 2018 we resigned with Verizon and were promised a $100 prepaid gift card.  On 8/20 we received an email from VISA that we did not need to register for the card, that it would automatically be sent out 65 days after our service has started.  It's 12/26 and still no card.  I've been on 3 different calls where I was passed off to different departments.  Total time holding and speaking to 5 different people for a total of 3 hours and 2 minutes.  When the last rep answered, I told her that I hoped she could help and she was the 5th person I had talked to, she suddenly said, you sound like a robot and I needed to call back.  That was after being on hold for this call for nearly 1 hour and 15 minutes.  After waiting all this time, I feel like I'm being pushed off.  They seem to agree that I should have received the prepaid VISA but the Rebate Center said that a record had never been created.  I cannot spend more time today holding the phone and there is no email address to send my concerns to.  We've always had great customer service with Verizon.  What can I do?

0 Likes
Re: No $100 prepaid VISA received.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dferguson60,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes