No 250 Verizon Rewards Card After 120 Days
estrellagirl65
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was promised a Verizon Rewards card in value of $250 for renewing services.  I received an email stating I needed to pay past due amount by certain date to receive.  I checked the status website and kept seeing that I had to pay the past due when I had paid the past due.  I was told by the customer representative that I wasn't eligible and that I would never get the card.  She explained why I wouldn't but these terms were never in the contract.  She stated she was sorry for the confusion and that was the end of the conversation.  I think spoke with another customer representative who said the card was on hold and that basically I would get it once the past due was paid.  How can a bill for September with a September be past due? 

I was quite upset about this because nothing was ever mentioned about a 30, 60 or 90 day review of your account to determine eligibility.  At this point, I've given up all hope of getting this card but it is quite misleading for customers to think they are getting this card and then are told they won't ever get the card.

Re: No 250 Verizon Rewards Card After 120 Days
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes