No Amazon $100 Gift Card After 1 Month and Lots of Frustration
JZ1231

On Black Friday  I signed up for Fios Triple Play (Gigabit Connection + Custom TV & Phone) with a 2-year agreement for $79.99/mo w/ Auto Pay (minus $5/mo for signing up online - i.e. $74.99/mo).  I had the service installed a couple weeks later.   I was promised an Amazon Prime membership, Amazon Echo, and a $100 Amazon gift card.  I see that I am not eligible for the Prime membership or Echo until 1/15/19, but I am directed to register for the $100 Amazon gift card.  When I do, however, I have for the past month received an error message that there is no "matching record for my account."  

I have chatted online with Verizon and received no assistance.  I have called and received no assistance.  I have filed a complaint with the FCC and was called by the IT help asking me if I was having trouble logging into my account!  I have wasted lots of time and am still no closer to resolving this.  Verizon, this is clearly a problem for lots of people and you should make clear to everyone why this is happening and fix it.

In my case, I would like to know how to redeem my $100 Amazon gift card.  Please respond and let me know!

0 Likes
Re: No Amazon $100 Gift Card After 1 Month and Lots of Frustration
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JZ123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes