No Contract, but support says I will be charged $175
RedWriggler

I currently do not have a contract with Verizon, and have just Fios Internet. When I call to cancel, Verizon reps tell me I signed a new 2 year contract (which didnt happen). I even have proof of a screenshot under 'MY PLAN' saying 'Current Plan $131.98/month, No Term Agreement. 

How do I go about getting the cancellation department to understand this? They wont listen to me despite having proof. First call today, the person had me waiting for 5 mins while he talked to his manager. Got back on the line, and said still talking to my manager, hold on for a couple more minutes. He then disconnected me. I believe this was deliberate because the 2nd rep I talked to told me that the first employee put comments onto my account saying to not take off the cancellation fee.

0 Likes
Re: No Contract, but support says I will be charged $175
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RedWriggler,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes