No longer able to pay or see my bill at My Verizon
ExasperatedUWS

I could see from other postings that many other customers have had my issue,

I have been successfully paying my bills online for years, but in the past weeks I am having trouble. It started with a login that for some reason Verizon kept rejecting (I am certain that I had my login info correct); so I did a "forgotten" password recovery and reset. So I am able to nominally log into My Verizon, but when I try to view/download/pay my bill I get error messages like "We are unable to process your request at this time.Please try again later."

I have triedto login and pay my bill from three computers, three different internet connections, and two browsers. I cleared the caches and still no luck paying or viewing my bill!  I have gotten service suspension notices, but I am in paperless billing and have paid online in the past, over a long time, so have no way to pay. The appearance and layout of the website seems also to have changed recently, so I am thinking Verizon has changed something that is creating this problem.

Phoning customer service has not helped, they just read my bill information to me over the phone and offer me pay by phone.

I urgently need help to get back my access to the paperless billing and payment online. Please respond!

UPDATED: I noticed when I enrolled in the forum, that the prepopulated data reflects a confusion on Verizon's part. My wife and I have separate Verizon accounts, bills and phone numbers but HER email was prepopulated when I was enrolling and asked for information. I was able to overwrite it with the correct data. My wife never uses this computer.  ALSO I then noticed that in myforums profile, the email address shown was an ancient one that I have not used for YEARS, and is not the email address I used when I enrolled in these forums.  Something is clearly amiss on Verizon's end. All of that confusion must be related to why I cannot view or pay my bill online anymore!

0 Likes
Re: No longer able to pay or see my bill at My Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes