No refund check 3 months
legallyred
Enthusiast - Level 1

Cancelled service in September and returned all equipment. Owed over $700 refund and still waiting!!!  Called last month (November) and was told it would be sent out this month (December). Called to check status and was told it was going to be 60 - 90 days from November 2nd - for some odd reason. I told them that I was told it would be sent out with this month's bill and was given a California number to call about my refund. Was told that it would be 60 days from November 16th! I explained that it was cancelled back in September and then she said she would see if it got sent out yet. Nope. Nothing. And now my bill shows up online and there is still over $700 credit. We were thinking about going back to Verizon, but now there is no possible way! This sealed the deal and I will never return to them! 

0 Likes
Re: No refund check 3 months
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
legallyred
Enthusiast - Level 1
This is not being resolved in a timely fashion.
0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please keep all comments in your private support case.  The agents are currently waiting on further information from you in order to resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello legallyred,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with the refund or ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes