No service for 21 months
lousy1

In march of 2016 an ice storm damaged the pole behind my house and the line had dropped to the ground. The line needed to be removed from my home in order to be fixed and reattached. After this my phone line was filled with static and i could hear anyone i called and i couldnt recieve calls at all. For nearly 6 months my phone interfered with the 911 service center and had police at my door several times a week to check the problem. Including showing them that my phone was disconnected while it was happening. I was charged 100s of dollars by verizon for the false 911 calls and had to argue for hrs to get reimbursed. Ive called at least a dozen times to get this resolved and have sat through many hours of hold times. Im constantly bouced around to many agents and quite a few supervisors who have been mostly rude and ignorant. And have had Techs scheduled to my home. Some havent bothered to show up. One tech cut all the lines in my box except our master bed room, which didnt fix the problem. Another tech threatend my wife with a huge bill if we didnt have insurance and he left quickly after she called me at work. Again he didnt fix the problem or even bother to try during the whole 15 min visit. We have even had to wait through your 2016 strike to have a tech come. The latest tech as of october never showed up. We have been forced to depend on an extra cell phone to leave at the house for communication since. We do not have verizon wireless thank god. Three days ago i called to have services disconnected and again instead i was bounced around agents untill i was connected with a supervisor who accused me of being a liar about my treatment and was hung up on. To date ive been paying 19.99 for phone service i havent had for 21 months and 13.49 for wire insurance you do not honor totalling $703.08 for services you did not provide and refuse to refund. Over the past 3 days ive called 4 more times to have my service disconnected and the initial hold time is more than 45 minutes, bouncing from department to department adss another 20 - 30 minutes each. My phone calls have been in excess of 2 hrs before i loose my patients. I have a family and a life i can not be on the phone dealing with your stupidity tactics. Answer the call and disconnect my service!!! I will not be paying another bill!!!!

And i will not keep this private! People deserve to know what kind of service you provide and how you talk to your customers. We are not MORONS !

0 Likes
Re: No service for 21 months
jonjones1
Legend

Don’t know what state you reside in. However google your states consumer affairs agency or your states attorney generals web site and start a complaint.

you can also file a written complaint to http://www.fcc.gov and to

http://www.bbb.org which also can assist.

Another avenue to use is Verizons own terms of service.

http://www.verizon.com/about/sites/default/files/Internet-ToS-09122017-ENGLISH.pdf

0 Likes
Re: No service for 21 months
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lousy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes